I posted “Informed about Changes to Research Consents?” on 11/15/15. You now have until 1/6/2016 at 11:58pm EST to send your comments about the changes that will affect hundreds of thousands of patients, researchers and institutions (at least). PLEASE send in your comments!
- Read my blog post on 11/15/15 to refresh yourself, and feel free to use any part for your comments.
- Look at the summary of changes, according to the US Office of Human Research Protections (OHRP).
- Read some of the public comments that have already been posted (so far, there are 957 comments). Here is an example of one of them from the Genetic Alliance – feel free to use any part for your comments.
- Click if you want Tips for Submitting Comments (go to bottom of page and click on .pdf file).
- Post YOUR Comments at this link!
- Feel free to share your comments below on this post if you want to discuss them.
I’m finishing my comments now and will post them… but don’t hold your breath – create your own comments NOW! GO FOR IT!